If you have children going into an apprenticeship, the military, a technical school, the general workforce –OR– if you have children that are college-bound in any subject, our Family Math Plan is just what you need!
Our Family Math Plan includes access to Tiers 1 through 5… meeting all of your family’s math needs!
Your children will earn up to 10.0 Credits of High School Math in this program (1 Credit = 1 Semester OR 2 Credits = 1 Typical School Year) depending on how far they go through the program:
- .5 Credit Pre-Algebra
- .5 Credit Consumer Math
- .5 Credit Quantitative Reasoning
- 1.0 Credit Algebra I
- 1.0 Credit Algebra II
- 1.0 Credit Geometry I
- 1.0 Credit Geometry II (Analytical Geometry)
- 1.5 Credit Trigonometry (Pre-Calculus)
- 1.0 Credit Calculus I (Differential Calculus)
- 1.0 Credit Calculus II (Integral Calculus)
- 1.0 Credit Differential Equations
Tier One: Practical Math Foundation
- Learning to use a TI 30XA scientific calculator – 17 lessons
- Pre-Algebra Review – 11 lessons
Tier Two: Practical Math Foundation
- Algebra – 11 lessons
- Geometry – 19 lessons
- Trigonometry – 9 lessons
Tier Three: Standardized Test Prep
- Part One: Additional Algebra – 15 Lessons
- Part Two: Special Topics – 14 Lessons
- Part Three: SAT/ACT Prep – 9 Lessons
Tier Four: Math for College-Bound Students
- Introduction to Wolfram Alpha, the amazing modern math tool
- More In-Depth Geometry – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Algebra – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Trigonometry – 13 Lessons
- Complex Numbers (A Modern Treatment) – 11 Lessons
- Algebra Special Topics – 6 Lessons
- Geometry Special Topics – 6 Lessons
Tier Five: Math for College-Bound STEM Students
- Part One: Differential Calculus – 14 Lessons
- Part Two: Integral Calculus – 18 Lessons
Tier Six: Math for College-Bound STEM Students
- Differential Equations– 15 Lessons
Download a Complete Tier One through Six Syllabus.
Enrollment in the Family Math Plan includes:
- Access for your family.
- 204 online, self-paced instructional videos by Dr. Del.
- PDF Notes and Exercises for each video lesson.
- Online Quizzes for each video lesson.
- Badges of Completion for each section completed.
- FREE parent account with administrative tools like completion reports.
- Membership in a student forum to get specific math questions answered by an expert!
- Full 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
Enroll your entire family for only $25 – $40 per month!
Once your order is received, we will contact you for the names of the children you wish to enroll and you may cancel this plan at any time.
Family Math Plan FAQ:
What else do I have to buy?
You will need to supply each child with a TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator. They cost less than $10 at most big box stores or on Amazon. Before beginning Tier 3, you will need to purchase a copy of Dr. George Simmons book, “Pre-calculus in a Nutshell” which typically less than $15 on Amazon. All other notes and exercises are provided in PDF format.
As a Parent, what do I have to do?
All you have to do is monitor your student’s progress and act as cheerleader/motivator. Our Coaching Program takes care of the rest. You do have the option to learn along beside your child if you choose to, but it is not required.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. We do ask that your student try and complete Tier One during the first 30 days so you can give the program a fair evaluation. If in the first 30 days you find the program isn’t right for you, just email us and we will refund your entire payment!