College-bound STEM students need additional math beyond The Practical Math Foundation. Our Pre-Calculus STEM Math Program gives them a deeper understanding of Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, while preparing them for standardized tests such as the SAT.
Our Pre-Calculus STEM Math Program is designed to:
- Develop a positive attitude toward math and to lose any fear or loathing of math.
- Learn the math needed to solve practical math problems and more in-depth problems without all the theory behind it.
- Provide a solid foundation to succeed in STEM subjects in college.
Your student will earn 5.0 Credits of High School Math in this program (1 Credit = 1 Typical School Year):
- 1.0 Credit of Algebra I
- 1.0 Credit of Algebra II
- 1.0 Credit of Geometry I
- 1.0 Credit of Geometry II (Analytical Geometry)
- 1.0 Credit Trigonometry I (Pre-Calculus)
Our Pre-Calculus STEM Math Program includes access to Tiers 1 through 4 giving you a complete high school STEM math curriculum!
Tier One: Practical Math Foundation
- Learning to use a TI 30XA scientific calculator – 17 lessons
- Pre-Algebra Review – 11 lessons
Tier Two: Practical Math Foundation
- Algebra – 11 lessons
- Geometry – 19 lessons
- Trigonometry – 9 lessons
Tier Three: Standardized Test Prep
- Part One: Additional Algebra – 15 Lessons
- Part Two: Special Topics – 14 Lessons
- Part Three: SAT/ACT Prep – 9 Lessons
Tier Four: Math for College-Bound STEM Students
- Introduction to Wolfram Alpha, the amazing modern math tool
- More In-Depth Geometry – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Algebra – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Trigonometry – 13 Lessons
- Complex Numbers (A Modern Treatment) – 11 Lessons
- Algebra Special Topics – 6 Lessons
- Geometry Special Topics – 6 Lessons
Download a Complete Tier One through Four Syllabus.
Enrollment in the College-bound Pre-Calculus STEM Math program includes:
- 172 online, self-paced instructional videos by Dr. Del.
- PDF Notes and Exercises for each video lesson.
- Online Quizzes for each video lesson.
- Certificates of Completion for each video lesson.
- FREE parent account with administrative tools like completion reports.
- Membership in a student forum to get specific math questions answered by an expert!
- BONUS!!! A TI 30Xa Scientific Calculator
- BONUS!!! Dr. George Simmons book, “Pre-calculus in a Nutshell”
- Full 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
Enroll your student for only $397 — OR — 6 monthly payments of $68/each
Tiers 5 and 6 may be purchased individually after completion of Tier 4 a la carte at $97 each — OR — You can upgrade your program at any time and receive a credit for any monies paid.
Have more than one child? Check out our Family Math Plan!