Teaching Elementary Math can be easy, fun and affordable!
Dr. Del was home schooled in math starting about age four by his Uncle Jack, in addition to attending public schools.
Uncle Jack was a barber and farmer and builder and a very practical user of math. He was not a professional math teacher.
Uncle Jack taught Dr. Del math starting with counting and arithmetic through practical geometry for about eight years. Dr. Del seemed to always be ahead of his peers, and even most of his teachers, thanks to Uncle Jack’s teachings.
Now, at the request of many parents, Dr. Del has recalled the math teachings of his Uncle Jack in a series of videos.
These videos are aimed at parents, not children. They will empower any parent to teach his or her child math the way Uncle Jack taught Dr. Del.
Use with Pre-K through 6th graders for counting through decimals and even Geometry!
The Video Series includes:
- Introduction (10 minutes)
- Lesson 1 – Cheerios & Numbers (9 minutes)
- Lesson 2 – Plus and Minus (9 minutes)
- Lesson 3 – Decimal Place Money (11 minutes)
- Lesson 4 – Decimal Place System (16 minutes)
- Lesson 5 – Rule 3 4 5 (12 minutes)
- Lesson 6 – Geometry (15 minutes)
- Lesson 7 – Fractions Decimals (13 minutes)
- Lesson 8 – Wrap Up (12 minutes)